On 15.12.2014 20:16, Herbert Eppel wrote:

> On 15.12.2014 18:03 UK Time, Joe Quinn wrote:

>>> Thanks for your reply.
>>>
>>> I already asked QiQ support. They asked me to ask SA :-)
>>>
>>> Here is their reply:
>>> /I will take a look at the filter but would imagine if that is how
>>> Spam Assassin made the program that way, then there is nothing we
>>> can do to change it, though contacting Spam Assassin for advice may
>>> be the way forward, as we do not provide Spam Assassin, it is a part
>>> of cPanel - both third party programs./
>>>
>>> The question remains: How can I change the SA score without
>>> simultaneously enabling the "Spam Auto-Delete" function?
>>>
>>> Perhaps I need to ask cPanel support?
>>>
>>> Herbert Eppel
>>> www.HETranslation.co.uk
>> (bringing this back on list)
>>
>> Quite likely. I am not familiar enough with cPanel to know the level
>> of configuration it gives, but my educated guess would be that it's
>> up to QiQ to configure their install of cPanel. It shouldn't hurt to
>> ask cPanel people anyway, even if it's just for them to say exactly
>> what options QiQ should set that opens the option to classify without
>> discard.
>
> Ooops, I didn't realise I had replied privately. Thanks for your
> further reply.
>
> Is there another way to access the SA score setting, outside cPanel?
>
> Herbert Eppel
> www.HETranslation.co.uk

SpamAssassin has global settings in text files in the server, and also
*possibly* user definable settings also in a text file(s) in the disk of
the server. If you have a home directory the server (shell access) *and*
QiQ has configured SpamAsassin to allow user configured settings, then
yes. If neither of these options evaluate to "yes" then no.

--
jarif.bit