Almond wrote:

3) ...spamd[28040]: plugin: eval failed: error writing to /tmp/.spamassassin28040V31F7ftmp: Disk quota exceeded at /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl/Mail/SpamAssassin/Message.pm
line 965, <GEN840> line 1575.

this was the situation on /tmp before tmpwatch installation:
[root@myhostname ~]# du -lh /tmp

Then, I set up tmpwatch to do its job on /tmp every 12 hours...
BUT really, is not yet clear why that error about "Disk quota
exceeded" happened... and this is a problem if I don't understand,
'cause it could be repeated.

tmp folder issue and so why? mail quota? Do you really think that is
not because of user mail quota and temp files produced by Spamassassin
and ClamAV ? are you sure?

The reported error message "Disk quota exceeded" comes directly from
system's errno. So it is about a user disk quota on a /tmp file system.
It has nothing to do with a file system being full, or other quotas.
Check your user quotas at the /tmp file system.

  Mark