Am 22.12.2014 um 19:08 schrieb Almond:
so you mean to move the /tmp partition from /dev/md2 to another
partition, since /var/spool/mail and quota control are on the same
partition?
and what size to reserve to the new /tmp... ?

well, we have it on tmpfs like below on our inbound mail-gw and use in any SA/ClamAV related service (milters and so on) explicit Environment="TMPDIR=/tmp" to make sure even /var/tmp is not used

also /var/lib/postfix containing nothing else then caches and lockfiles is on tmpfs to avoid "postscreen_cache.db" become IO bound and have 99% of all processing in memory, hence also any postfix configuration is using proxymap

maybe that's why the mailgatewy has a load average of 0.0x all the time, but keep in mind in our case it is *only* a inbound MX filtering and scanning messages with no local storage handing over clean messages to the final destinations via SMTP

tmpfs /tmp  tmpfs  defaults,noexec,nosuid,noatime,nodiratime,size=512m
tmpfs /var/lib/postfix tmpfs defaults,noexec,nosuid,noatime,nodiratime,size=64m,uid=89,gid=0,mode=0700