On 27.01.15 18:49, Reindl Harald wrote:
the intention of this *global bayes* is *not* to learn or expire anything - the implemented "remove from bayes" method is just remove the message from the corpus folder and type "sa-learn.sh rebuild"

I believe it's much more effective to expire old tokens that are not appeating
in mail than to purge old mail from DB, when you don't know if the tokens
are still used or not.

I'm afraid you got the expire issue wrong...
"One World. One Web. One Program." - Microsoft promotional advertisement
"Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer!" - Adolf Hitler