Hi all,

Over the last week I've seen a significant uptick in FN spam to my users.
We're getting tens of FNs per day per user, whereas a few weeks ago it was just
a few FNs per day per user.  We're getting BAYES_99/999 on many of these, but
no other major markers are hitting (razor, pyzor, dcc, etc.), so maybe we're
just the unlucky "early recipients" of most of these spam runs...

I've been very lax in updating my AC_SPAMMY_URI_PATTERNS rules, but I'll try to
get back to that ASAP.  Unfortunately many of these FNs are hard to write URI
templates against, so not sure that will help much...

Just wondering if others are seeing the same thing, and if there are any
obvious updates I've been missing to try and combat them.  (I know masscheck
has been starved lately for rule generation, so maybe that's why...)

(BTW, I am happy to contribute my spam corpus of well over 7000 messages...
right now I can't dedicate CPU time to running masscheck, but I can contribute
the messages.)

Cheers.

--- Amir