On Mar 27, 2015, at 12:20 PM, Axb <axb.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

> - Please post missed spam samples in pastebin.com - do not post samples to
> mailing lists

Of course, I would never post it to the list.  I will put up a few in pastebin
but there are so many of them, and there are a few different templates in use,
so I don't know if I can really capture them all.  I obviously can't post the
entire corpus on pastebin. ;-)

Here are a few spamples:

http://pastebin.com/3nSLurGv  (this scored BAYES_99 but would still have been
FN with BAYES_999)
http://pastebin.com/LaKT5ZZK (I have a rule template for these URIs but recent
spams have modified them to cause high risk of FPs for such rules)
http://pastebin.com/qSgBxR5B (BAYES_999; could potentially be caught by an
"excessive HTML entity" rule, but none seemed to hit... is there one?)

For the first and last one, the URIs are way too similar to blog URIs that
would be in use by legitimate agencies, so I suspect there is a high risk for
FPs on those.  The middle one uses a template that I have URI rules for, but
the URIs are evolving to use randomized server names which are also basically
impossible to template against without risk of FPs.

I have hundreds more like these...

Cheers.

--- Amir