Am 17.02.2015 um 20:03 schrieb ricky gutierrez:
Hi , I have mounted one gateway filtering me all spam in the business,
I have to postfix + centos6.6 + amavisd-new 2.8 + clamav +
spamassassin, currently captures 65% of spam the other 35 gets
through, I want to improve the effectiveness making a Bayesian db.

I am not an expert in postfix and spamassassin, I was thinking to
leave a copy of all messages for the domain and classify emails as
spam and ham, and then build the db, the problem is that postfix is
only a gateway and leaves no emails locally! ,

someone has faced this type of situation?

update to Postfix 3.0 and use the new BCC feature for header_checks on the *downstream servers* to use that as training data *but* be sure you place a sieve rule there to discard all the BCC's to users without a explicit opt-in for *legal* reasons!

and protect that BCC account from receive mails on the MX!

the sieve rule just lists the subscribed Users in the To/Cc-Header with 'keep' and the elseif 'discard'

if you want to optimize that add your own enevlope-headers on the MX which covers also BCC and can be used by the sieve-rules instead From/Cc
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.mail.postfix.user/193456

main.cf:
header_checks = pcre:/etc/postfix/header_checks_smtpd.cf
nested_header_checks =
mime_header_checks =

/etc/postfix/header_checks_smtpd.cf:
/^X\-Spam\-Flag: Yes/ BCC spamfil...@thelounge.net
/^X\-Spam\-Report: Flag: No.*(BAYES_80|BAYES_95|BAYES_99)/ BCC spamfil...@thelounge.net /^X\-Spam\-Report: Flag: No.*(BAYES_50)/ BCC spamfilter+inbox...@thelounge.net

Spamassassin local.cf:
clear_headers
fold_headers 1
add_header spam Flag _YESNO_
add_header all Status _YESNO_, score=_SCORE_, tag-level=_REQD_, block-level=8.0
report_safe 0
add_header all Report Flag: _YESNO_, _REPORT_
rewrite_header Subject [SPAM]