Am 17.02.2015 um 22:04 schrieb Matus UHLAR - fantomas:
Are you using any RBLs with postfix ?

On 17.02.15 13:25, ricky gutierrez wrote:
Yes , only these two: reject_rbl_client pbl.spamhaus.org,
reject_rbl_client sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org,

why not reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org ? it makes exactly the same job,
but halves number of queries....

it contains more zenhaus lists and hence more false positives

but honestly "sbl.spamhaus.org" is asking for troubles and should never be scored the same way as xbl, the same for "spam.dnsbl.sorbs.net"

look at one of my previous replies to that thread, the different scores for different sorbs/zen respones are not random - they prevent way too much false positives and support calls even in scoring setups

hence i also disabled most builtin RBL scores in SA and write my own rules feeded from the same table and even that needs to be combined with a sensitive DNSWL list with different scores

what we *never* should forget as mailadmin is the our primary job is make sure that mail is received and not blocked - that#s in any case a hard job but one false positive does so much more harm than 10 slipped junk mails.....