Am 21.02.2015 um 14:49 schrieb Matus UHLAR - fantomas:
On 17.02.15 13:25, ricky gutierrez wrote:
Yes , only these two: reject_rbl_client pbl.spamhaus.org,
reject_rbl_client sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org,

Am 17.02.2015 um 22:04 schrieb Matus UHLAR - fantomas:
why not reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org ? it makes exactly the
same job,
but halves number of queries....

On 17.02.15 22:16, Reindl Harald wrote:
it contains more zenhaus lists and hence more false positives

It includes only one more which is CSS. some time before it was only
sbl-xbl+pbl, and I have forgot about CSS addition

the problem is the SBL part which you can't treat with the same score as XBL/PBL/CSS while i would in general not recommend usage of "reject_rbl_client" at all, that's not score-based and is asking for troubles, below my weighting for "zen.spamhaus.org"

the first number is the postscreen-score, the second the spamassassin-score given both configured to reject starting with 8 points - normally you want every DNSBL result confirmed at least by one additional source and add at least sorbs or/and hostkarma.junkemailfilter.com to the mix

pbl.spamhaus.org
8
5.5
127.0.0.[10;11]