Hello.

I am just curious, since I am using SaneSecurity
signatures too.

According to: http://sanesecurity.com/usage/signatures/
some of the lists you mentioned have been classified
with 'medium' to 'high' risk of false positives:

foxhole_*
spear / spearl

Did you not get into trouble with those ones?

Regards,
   Matteo