On 27.02.2015 13:54, Axb wrote:

Is it possible you reject so much spam tha SA sees very little spam?

I believe it's the case. A combination of Postfix policies, blacklists,
ClamAV plus additional signatures, etc. greatly reduces the amount of
email sent through the filtering pipeline.

If classification makes sense, you're not getting FPs or tons of spam
with BAYES_00 you have nothing to worry about.

Sometimes you have to trust your gut feeling... don't let wild bayes
theories misguide you...watch your logs, listen to your users and build
up a feel for it.

I will certainly do that. So far the feedback from our users is
quite good and so I can say I am happy with our current setup.

Regards,
   Matteo