Am 04.03.2015 um 13:35 schrieb Filip Havlíček:
I would like to ask you, how can I *allow **only **legitimate* email
addresses (existing users) for bayes learning?

Table bayes_token grow up to 0,5GB right now, because there are
thounsands of unknown email addresses like:
a...@hotmail.com
ablewi...@hotmail.com
abl...@hotmail.com

don't use auto-learning or at least adjust the scores which are taken for autolearning - SpamAssassin can't know if a address exists while you could use http://www.postfix.org/ADDRESS_VERIFICATION_README.html on the MTA level

*but* be careful with sender verification, you need to place a lot of DNSWL in front to not become blacklisted for your own

i guess your main problem is that way too much mail makes it to SA at all instead block it by RBL scoring and other MTA restrictions long before - see below an example, all the stuff before the bayes stats never touched SpamAssassin

Connections:       314179

Postscreen:        171577
Helo:              1435