On Wed, 04 Mar 2015 13:35:55 +0100
Filip Havlí?ek wrote:
I would like to ask you, how can I *allow **only **legitimate* email
addresses (existing users) for bayes learning?

On 04.03.15 14:37, RW wrote:
Why send them through SpamAssassin in the first place?

He apparently wants to filter mail for spam but can't reject nonexistent
users recipients :-)

However, that would also mean that spam going to random - nonexistent users
will NOT be trained even if it scores damn high.

Don't turn-off auto-training unless you have a strategy for replacing
it.

agreed.

"Where do you want to go to die?" [Microsoft]