On 14.03.15 15:00, Filip Havlíček wrote:
I manage email through ISPConfig, I think wildcard for any domain is not set.

seems you have relay_recipient_maps set, isn't your domain listed there?
note that postfix rejects non-existing recipients by default
(http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#smtpd_reject_unlisted_recipient)
and in such case mail to non-existing recipients should not get to proxy,
filter or milter so it could be learned from

...but as I mentioned before, training spam from mail to non-existent
recipients may be even a good thing...