On Thu, 26 Mar 2015 11:55:27 -0400
Michael Orlitzky <mich...@orlitzky.com> wrote:

If one of your customer domains has non-default settings, give them
their own IP address and a separate MX record pointing to that
address.

On 26.03.15 12:54, David F. Skoll wrote:
We filter more than 8000 domains.  That is not feasible.

That's in fact not feasible because even recipients in the same domain may
have different settings and rules (and different BAYES database)
We are but packets in the Internet of life (userfriendly.org)