On 26/03/15 22:23, Tom Hendrikx wrote:

Your single message was delivered by two different hosts, with a
single recipient in each.

This is actually very logical because the recipients don't share the
same MX hosts or IP addresses.

*nod* - I'd missed that fact when I glanced over this thread.

However, Gmail splits all multiple recipient messages into separate deliveries regardless as to whether the all recipients are in the same domain or not.

Ok, so the machine accepts both addresses, but rejects at end-of-data.
Harald, if one of the used recipient addresses accepts all spam
messages (all_spam_to), you should have one copy of the message,
right? Could you share the result of my test with us?

Yeah; my bet is that your test wasn't delivered at all.

Imagine the confusion that would be caused if you delivered a copy of a message that you rejected to one of the recipients, the sender would get a bounce and think that neither was successful...

Regards,
Steve.