On Mar 27, 2015, at 3:34 PM, Richard Doyle <lists...@islandnetworks.com> wrote:

> All of these were "From:" domains created today.

Shouldn't they have been picked up by DOB?  Or do I need to manually enable
some DOB plugin in SA? (If so, please let me know how...)  When I ran the third
spample manually a few hours ago, I still didn't see any DOB hit.

I see there is a URIBL_RHS_DOB... is there a SENDER_DOB rule as well?  If not,
it seems like it would be a good idea to implement one... do I need to file a
bug for it?

However, it would appear that all of the From: domains are the same as in the
body URIs, which means URIBL_RHS_DOB should have popped... unless you mean that
the subdomain (sub.domain.com) was DOB, but the main domain (www.domain.com
and/or domain.com) were not DOB?  Or am I missing something?

Thanks.

--- Amir