On Fri, 27 Mar 2015, Amir Caspi wrote:

On Mar 27, 2015, at 1:38 PM, sha...@shanew.net wrote:

Apologies if this is an overly obvious answer, but are you using any
greylisting?  This would (potentially) move your user away from the
"wavefront" of a spam's distribution, and give it a better chance of
triggering the network-based tests.

No, unfortunately not. It's something I've been considering but with my current system setup I don't know of an easy way to implement it. Unfortunately the system setup is fixed due to the virtual hosting software being run on it. There is a possibility this can change in the future, depending on our client setup, but right now we're stuck with it, so I can't do things like use amavisd or dovecot or whatever.

If I can easily implement greylisting from within sendmail without breaking the current setup, that's certainly something I'd consider doing...

(all caught up now, sheesh).

Can you install milters? Take a look at milter-greylist.

  The one political issue that strips all politicians bare is
  individual gun rights.
 5 days until April Fools' day