On Fri, 27 Mar 2015, Amir Caspi wrote:

On Mar 27, 2015, at 12:56 PM, Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk> wrote:

I see no network checks here... do you use network checks?

On Mar 27, 2015, at 1:11 PM, Kevin A. McGrail <kmcgr...@pccc.com> wrote:

Are you using network tests?  These are scoring pretty high for me.

I presume you're talking about things like Razor, Pyzor, DCC, and various RBLs? Yes, those are enabled. The reason you're not seeing them is because they didn't hit when the messages were first received. I'm getting the same hits NOW that you are seeing, but those did NOT hit when the messages first arrived.

Have you considered greylisting?

  The one political issue that strips all politicians bare is
  individual gun rights.
 5 days until April Fools' day