On Thu, 16 Apr 2015, RW wrote:

I don't see why it's not auto generated - perhaps with a cap of 1.5.

How long are signatures kept in the DCC database? Masscheck uses a corpus that covers a couple of years. If the DCC signatures expire within a month or two then that would skew the masscheck results towards "DCC doesn't hit much".

  Our government should bear in mind the fact that the American
  Revolution was touched off by the then-current government
  attempting to confiscate firearms from the people.
 3 days until the 240th anniversary of The Shot Heard 'Round The World