I don't see why it's not auto generated - perhaps with a cap of 1.5.

On 16.04.15 15:06, John Hardin wrote:
How long are signatures kept in the DCC database? Masscheck uses a corpus that covers a couple of years. If the DCC signatures expire within a month or two then that would skew the masscheck results towards "DCC doesn't hit much".

AFAIK public DCC servers hold checksums for 2 days.
If you build own one, you may hold them as long as you wish, which would
increase probability of catching older mail.

(note that the DCC license requires you to connect such server to public
servers' network OR pay for comercial DCC version.

A day without sunshine is like, night.