MailBlacklist.com is an non-profit RBL & RWL Provider based in the UK who
is providing many ISPs globally with free to use DNS Lookup services.

We are happy to answer any questions you my have. We will also seek
permission to disclose our Spam Feed Providers to give you a little bit
more information on where our feeds come from.

Here is a little information on both our lookup zones:

*The MailWhitelist Service*

Our Whitelist DNS Server (DNSWL) will only contain services, networks,
companies or legitimate senders who are proven / believed to practise only
the best of email standards. Response grades of the whitelisted addresses
are based on their prompt effectiveness to deal with any kind of abuse that
may reside in their network. The whitelist service ensures legitimate
senders are protected from false positives in a world of heavy spam
filtering.

The majority of todays whitelists only provide a single result. Wether the
URL/Host has been whitelisted or not, we do no believe this is ideal. Which
is why we provide a response based on what industry the sender/company is
categorised under and an overall grade to go with it. This allows you to
decide what email to accept as whitelisted.

We have also found that once senders are listed on other whitelists they
are not proactivity checked after the initial on-boarding and they rely on
abuse complaints to tell them otherwise. This is also not ideal when
providing a service which vouches for a legitimate sender.
MailWhitelist.com proactivity check all whitelisted senders to ensure they
keep up their good mailing practises and remove or regrade any sender whos
practises have degraded.

*The MailBlacklist Service*

Our Blacklist DNS Server (DNSRBL) contains addresses and networks that have
been compromised by spam and or abuse. The DNSBL ensures URLS/Hosts who are
abusing their email services are listed so that providers/services can
protect their users or service from these senders.

The Blacklist service also grades these senders from the occasional spammer
to the more extreme abusers. Allowing you to make an informed decision
wether to block or continue filtering the email. The Sender/Host grades are
provided to your service by 4 different DNS response codes.

Here at MailBlacklist we have several sources which provide us data on
potential email abusers. Ensuring a large coverage to help prevent spam on
your networks. We also keep all historic listing data which will help
determine the senders abuse level allowing you to block historic or current
abusers.