Am 18.08.2015 um 11:48 schrieb MailBlacklist.com Management:
Good Morning,

@David - Thank you for your feedback 127.0.0.2 is now back in our RBL.
It was removed yesterday while we were updating our response codes,
getting ready for our announcement of another major feed provider.

@Noel - You are right there are some feeds we cannot disclose due to
NDA's being signed and others that have been in the anti-spam game for
several years which will be announced soon.

well, the sources are an important point because if you aggregate data to your DNSBL which is shared with other public DNSBLs it may raise false positives because two RBLs add scores while in fact the source was unique

We can understand people may be a little skeptical at first and maybe
this post on @users was a little premature. But when we have made the
announcement on what feeds, services, groups and personnel are behind
this service. Those of which have some of the highest credibility within
this space, your views may be a lot different.

Regards,
MailBlacklist.com Management.

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 7:15 AM, Axb <axb.li...@gmail.com