On 17.08.2015 15:19, MailBlacklist.com Management wrote:
MailBlacklist.com is an non-profit RBL & RWL Provider based in the UK who
is providing many ISPs globally with free to use DNS Lookup services.

domain's Creation Date: 2015-08-04
under what name/brand have you been "providing many ISPs globally with free to use DNS Lookup services"

We are happy to answer any questions you my have. We will also seek
permission to disclose our Spam Feed Providers to give you a little bit
more information on where our feeds come from.

I wish you luck with your project - personally, I don't use services unless I know who's behind them.

Axb