On Mon, 17 Aug 2015, MailBlacklist.com Management wrote:

---- Spam Assassin & MailBlacklist.com Integration Testing Phase 1 ----

We would like to welcome users of the Spam Assassin project to test our high
availability DNS-RBL / DNS-RWL within their
configurations.

[snip..]

For DNS-RBLs it is considered best-practice to include a guaranteed "test-point" entry which can be relied upon for testing. Current convention is to use the address: 127.0.0.2 (IE any DNS-RBL lookup of the address 127.0.0.2 should always return an active response). This can be used for manual trouble-shooting and automated detection of functioning DNS-RBLs.

It looks like you have such a test-point entry for your DNS-RBL service.mailwhitelist.com but lack such for service.mailblacklist.com.

#include <std_disclaimer.h>