On 20/09/15 03:07, Dave Funk wrote:

Notes:
1) Due to SA pre-processing collapsing body into one long line, cannot match on '^' repeatedly, need to look for '\n' as line break indicator.
Find start of a line and then following repeats of ".\n"

Dave,

I've been creating my own regular expressions (*with Regex Buddy despite some
nay sayers here*) and they are working well.  However, there are a few that
seem to not hit on my test messages.  In order to troubleshoot further, I need
to see the message the way SpamAssassin see's it; is there a tool that will let
me convert my saved email (*I view the email source in Thunderbird and save to
files for testing*) into the rawbody format so I can test my regex?

I do not want to post the email nor the rule to avoid the watchful spammers!

Thanks,
ak.