On 10/9/2015 12:07 AM, AK wrote:
On 20/09/15 03:07, Dave Funk wrote:

Notes:
1) Due to SA pre-processing collapsing body into one long line, cannot match on '^' repeatedly, need to look for '\n' as line break indicator.
Find start of a line and then following repeats of ".\n"

Dave,
I've been creating my own regular expressions (*with Regex Buddy despite some
nay sayers here*) and they are working well.  However, there are a few that
seem to not hit on my test messages.  In order to troubleshoot further, I need
to see the message the way SpamAssassin see's it; is there a tool that will let
me convert my saved email (*I view the email source in Thunderbird and save to
files for testing*) into the rawbody format so I can test my regex?

I do not want to post the email nor the rule to avoid the watchful spammers!

Thanks,
ak.

AK,

Perhaps you'll have more luck looking at the debug output from SA itself? Something like spamassassin -t -D < email.mbox 2>&1 | grep -i RULE

Regards,
KAM