On 12/10/15 19:15, Larry Goldman wrote:
On Oct 2, 2015 6:47:41 am
RW wrote:

On Thu, 1 Oct 2015 18:53:16 -0700
Larry Goldman wrote:
I?m running SpamAssassin on CPanel shared hosting (GoDaddy). For
several weeks, I?ve been inundated with spam from various new
top-level domains: .date, .win,, .faith, .racing. CPanel has options
for specifiying SpamAssassin rules, but no other configuration files
are readily available for modification.
Can you tell me more about rule updates?
Where are current rules documented?
The improvements mentions are for detection of these new TLDs so that
the URIs can be queried against blocklists and rules can be written for them
The problem I’m trying to solve is an avalanche of spam being sent
from various “new” top level domains, as enumerated in my original
post. What SA rule will remove these?

I have something like the following:

enlist_uri_host (NEWSPAMMY) date
enlist_uri_host (NEWSPAMMY) win
enlist_uri_host (NEWSPAMMY) faith
enlist_uri_host (NEWSPAMMY) racing

header   PDS_OTHER_BAD_TLD eval:check_uri_host_listed('NEWSPAMMY')
score    PDS_OTHER_BAD_TLD 0.1
describe PDS_OTHER_BAD_TLD Other untrustworthy TLDs

--
Paul Stead
Systems Engineer