On 10/13/2015 2:40 PM, Larry Goldman wrote:

On Oct 13, 2015, at 6:49 AM, Kevin A. McGrail <kmcgr...@pccc.com <mailto:kmcgr...@pccc.com>> wrote:

On 10/12/2015 2:15 PM, Larry Goldman wrote:
I’m using the CPanel shared hosting on GoDaddy. Inside there, SpamAssassin is running.
GoDaddy might not be running sa-update or a new enough version of SA to take advantage of the TLD updates we can push centrally.

It seems that CPanel is an independent product that GoDaddy serves. It may be that the version of CPanel in use is not using up-to-date SA, which is a problem.

How can I determine which version of SA is being used, without terminal access?
While your answer makes sense that you have a provider using a product that uses SA that introduces a lot of questions about which version of SA and if sa-update is involved, I don't see any hints in the output about what version of SA is involved specifically.

The questions really need to go to goDaddy though I'll admit they are a huge provider so someone else here might know the answer.

I also see this where you are likely using a DNS server that is shared with others and hence you are over the free limits:

  0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was blocked.
                             See
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
                              for more information.
[URIs: allstarcomputerservices.com <http://allstarcomputerservices.com>]