On 30.10.2015 19:53, j...@lexoncom.com wrote:

I did configure local recursive server and set both spam local.cf and
resolved.conf to point to 127.0.0.1 and I still get the blocks.

The file name for that is /etc/resolv.conf

    NOT resolved.conf

Also if you update local.cf and you run spamd the spamd daemon must be restarted.

br. jarif

        * -0.0 SPF_PASS SPF: sender matches SPF record
        * 0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was
blocked.
* See http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
        * for more information.
        * [URIs: motortrend.com]
        * 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
        * -1.9 BAYES_00 BODY: Bayes spam probability is 0 to 1%
        * [score: 0.0000]
        * 0.0 T_REMOTE_IMAGE Message contains an external image

Martin

--
jarif.bit