On Fri, 2015-10-30 at 12:53 -0500, j...@lexoncom.com wrote:
> I did configure local recursive server and set both spam local.cf and
> resolved.conf to point to 127.0.0.1 and I still get the blocks.

Double check that there are no 'forward' options in /etc/names.conf or
in files in /etc/named

Kindly show us the listen-on{...} option(s) in /etc/named.conf as well
as exactly what is in /etc/resolv.conf.

The number and order of 'nameserver' directives is important because
they, in conjunction with the DNS listen-on options affect what DNS
server(s) SA will try to use.

Martin

PS: apologies if this seems to be failing to keep up with the rest of
the discussion, but currently something in my ISP's smarthost seems to
be taking 24 hours to pass on the mail it receives.