On Saturday, 21 November 2015 17:40:58 CET, Antony Stone wrote:

There is not much I can do when the dynamic IP addr which the ISP gives to
me was used for spamming, bots or other bad stuff.

True. Which is why running a mail server on a dynamic ISP-assigned IP address will result in a lot of undeliverable mail (because other mail servers see your IP on blacklists, and refuse to accept mail from it).

The 'mail server' in question is a sendmail running only for me on my FreeBSD netbook and ...

Why not relay via your ISP (assuming you can't, or don't want to, get a machine on a static IP with sensible rDNS)?

... and does send all to the relay of my ISP, smtp.1blu.de, which in turn put this Received line with the dynamic assigned IP addr into th headers;

I could get a static IP addr for extra money, but I'm seldom at home, mostly I use data mobile, like now.

matthias

--
Sent from my Ubuntu phone
http://www.unixarea.de/