Am 24.11.2015 um 11:30 schrieb Benny Pedersen:
Matthias Apitz skrev den 2015-11-24 11:22:

As I get all my mails with this missing rDNS symbol in the Received:
line, I have only two options: unconfigure the RDNS_NONE test or change
the ISP.

two options:

1: make spamassassin exceptions for the faulty isp headers so rdns_none
does not fire, is it s non default exim compile ?

it's the exim of the ISP

2: change from exim to postfix, problem solved

it's the exim of the ISP

again disable of rdns_none is not the solution, so why fokus on that?

because *it is* the solution damned when "make spamassassin exceptions for the faulty isp headers" would do exactly the same, not fire the rule and since it affects *every* mail, well disable it

spamassasssin is not a single rule spam scanner / tagger

and hence you disable the rules which don't match your environment