Matthias Apitz skrev den 2015-11-23 15:04:

Why do you think that the missing rDNS name in this line:

none, mails from apache is not fetchmailed

ms-10.1blu.de with smtp (Exim 4.76)
        (envelope-from
        <users-return-110406-guru=unixarea...@spamassassin.apache.org>)
        id 1a0rRx-0006CK-Gq
        for g...@unixarea.de; Mon, 23 Nov 2015
        14:46:33 +0100

here 140.211.11.3 is the client ip that delivered mail to your isp, that ip must be in trusted_networks if you indeed fetchmail from your isp or the isp forwards to your lokal server where you run spamassassin

has something todo with my local configuration? ms-10.1blu.de is the
front MX of my ISP and is not doing a rDNS for the IP addr 140.211.11.3,
or at least is not putting its result in the Received: line

report problems without fetchmail usage