On 02/13/16 07:25, Reindl Harald wrote:

Am 13.02.2016 um 15:59 schrieb Marc Perkel:
On 02/13/16 00:42, Reindl Harald wrote:

Am 13.02.2016 um 02:56 schrieb Marc Perkel:
For what it's worth - just used Redis. Redis is the only thing that's
worked reliably for me

you can't use Redis when it comes to different servers in different
networks for different clients

BDB works fine and relieable, at least without autolearning and
autoexpire and having the bayes-db path read-only for the running
spamd with namespaces

0      60388    SPAM
0      21651    HAM
0    2510401    TOKEN

insgesamt 73M
-rw------- 1 sa-milt sa-milt 10M 2016-02-13 09:12 bayes_seen
-rw------- 1 sa-milt sa-milt 81M 2016-02-13 09:12 bayes_toks

I'm filtering 5000 domains using a single redis server and 4 SA servers

looks like you refused to understand 'different networks'

it's fine in your infrastructure but it won't work in the cases we have in real life where another company with independent infrastructure fetchs our bayes in context of a subscription over webservices, move the files in a temp-folder and train own samples before replace the local bayes with the result

reason?

2510401 tokens with dump in and dump out is horrible slow when the number of local samples is around 1000 messages versus 820000 messages we have feeded since 2014

or would you open your redis server for 3rd parties on the WAN?

I'm using SSH tunneling to keep my redis private.

Maybe I'm not understanding what you are trying to do?

--
Marc Perkel - Sales/Support
supp...@junkemailfilter.com