Da: Kevin Golding [mailto:k...@caomhin.org]
Inviato: martedì 9 agosto 2016 10:28
A: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Oggetto: Re: A plugin to legitimate email when SPF and DKIM missing

On Tue, 09 Aug 2016 09:10:06 +0100, Nicola Piazzi
<nicola.pia...@gruppocomet.it> wrote:

> Hi
> A lot of time we receive mail that are SPF NONE and have no DKIM Il
> will be useful a little plugin that be able to give another chance to
> legitimate these emails A lot of servers use the same machine to send
> and receive emails, Plugin must read sender domain and search if the
> IP used to send to us is one of the MX record list for domain This is
> not intended to exclude other cases, but intended to have a chance to
> recognize that is not a spoofed email only We can think to use not the
> ip but the C class to get much more hits For example someone sent from
> 199.56.23.5 and have mx record 199.56.23.9 can be legitimate because
> both come from 199.56.23
>
> Have someone something like this ?

Not quite, but assuming you're looking at using it for whitelisting purposes
you can use:

whitelist_from_rcvd *@gruppocommet.it gruppocommet.it

That says that any mail sent with a @gruppocommet.it address that is received
from a host with an rDNS matching gruppocommet.it will be whitelisted.

It's rather effective and efficient.
https://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.4.x/doc/Mail_SpamAssassin_Conf.html#whitelist_and_blacklist_options
may tell you more.