Am 09.08.2016 um 17:39 schrieb RW:
On Tue, 9 Aug 2016 15:19:08 +0000
Nicola Piazzi top-posted:

I dont know if you want to find a solution of if you want to say why
i am searching one. Reason is this :
I have SPF_PASS, a variable that tell me that who send is proprietary
of that domain I KNOW PERFECTLY THAT SOMEONE CAN TELL SPAM WITH A
PURCHASED REGULAR NON SPOOFED DOMAIN But I can combine SPF_PASS with
a list of email address, for example, but not all put SPF in dns, so
with MX I have another chance

I'm confused now because "combine SPF_PASS with a list of email
address" sounds like whitelisting, which is something you implied you
didn't want to do when whitelist_from_rcvd was mentioned

the hostname of the sending machine may change - the fact that it's the MX is likely more stable even when the ISP get changed - in case a IP has more than one PTR (happens often) or becomes a second one you need to whitelist all of them - the question "is this ip listed as MX" stays stable