On 08/10/2016 10:50 AM, Merijn van den Kroonenberg wrote:
I wonder if there is a rule which can detect if sender (from) domain
matches (a) recipient domain.

On 10.08.16 11:02, Axb wrote:
There is no such rule in stock SA but it's not too hard to create a header rule chain containing your rcpt domains in From: and meta that with a similar list in To:
If the domain list changes frequently, this can probably be automated.

note that faking recipients' domain in very common in spam, so I don't think
that the rule has any valuable use.

There's a long-standing bug relating to the x86 architecture that
allows you to install Windows.   -- Matthew D. Fuller