Our mail setup (Zimbra) uses postfix.

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Hardin" <jhar...@impsec.org>
To: "SpamAssassin" <users@spamassassin.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 9, 2016 4:20:22 PM
Subject: Re: Spoofed Domain

On Tue, 9 Aug 2016, Anthony Hoppe wrote:

> Though I think I'd rather just reject...that seems to make more sense.
> I'll need to do some research on how to reject messages with a from and
> to domain of my domain that match that are being sent from an external
> network.

What's your MTA?

Here's how I do it (among other things) with sendmail and milter-regex:

    http://www.impsec.org/~jhardin/antispam/milter-regex.conf

   It is not the place of government to make right every tragedy and
   woe that befalls every resident of the nation.
  6 days until the 71st anniversary of the end of World War II