Am 05.09.2016 um 22:00 schrieb Ian Zimmerman:
On 2016-09-05 12:21, John Hardin wrote:

    header      __RP_MATCHES_RCVD      eval:check_mailfrom_matches_rcvd()

...which means you'd need to go digging around in the perl code to find
out what it's doing.

Basically, it's a check that the return-path (the SMTP "MAIL FROM"
envelope value, if available) matches a received header in the message.

Based on the description string, I think (in fact I hope) that this is
not quite right; it's not "matches _a_ Received header" but "matches
_the_ Received header emitted by my MX host".

It would be a bit too general for my meta rule to rely on it, were it
otherwise

it's to general at all or looking from the other side:

why should i get a worse score just because i host 100 domains on my outbound mailserver compared to some jerk which registered "new-spamdomain.tld" and have "new-spamdomain.tld" as PTR until the ISP shuts down his crap spreading junk and malware al day long?

that's one of the rules which deserves nothing else than a informational tag and that won't change