On Fri, 23 Sep 2016, li...@rhsoft.net wrote:

Am 23.09.2016 um 05:24 schrieb John Hardin:
 On Thu, 22 Sep 2016, Thomas Barth wrote:
> >  get
> >   results from a lot of blacklists
>  use it for inbound mailserver and why I still see URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001

 Lists shouldn't have said "caching", that confuses the issue. Caching
 and recursion are two different, unrelated pieces.

seriously?

Yes. I have found that when providing advice, if you provide extraneous details quite often people will focus on them rather than the important points.

"with *no forwarding*" is not clear enough that one comes two days later with a dnsmasq setup using opendns as forwarders where in fact i said explicit

If they focused on "use a local caching resolver", sure. Obviously.

 As far as I understand it, dnsmasq cannot be used for local recursion

yes, and hence in my orginial mail you are party quting i statet don't use that crap, see above

It may need to be restated in a different way to actually be understood.

  One death is a tragedy; thirty is a media sensation;
  a million is a statistic.              -- Joseph Stalin, modernized
 276 days since the first successful real return to launch site (SpaceX)