Am 23.09.2016 um 20:30 schrieb John Hardin:
On Fri, 23 Sep 2016, li...@rhsoft.net wrote:

Am 23.09.2016 um 05:24 schrieb John Hardin:
 On Thu, 22 Sep 2016, Thomas Barth wrote:
> >  get
> >   results from a lot of blacklists
forwarding* and > >   if you are using dnsmasq just don't do that for
a inbound > >   mailserver
> >  I found an instruction here for a debian system
> >  https://manageacloud.com/configuration/local_dns_caching
> >  Seems to work local dns caching but I dont understand why I
shouldnt
>  use it for inbound mailserver and why I still see URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001

 Lists shouldn't have said "caching", that confuses the issue. Caching
 and recursion are two different, unrelated pieces.

seriously?

Yes. I have found that when providing advice, if you provide extraneous
details quite often people will focus on them rather than the important
points.

hence the bold *no forwarding*

"with *no forwarding*" is not clear enough that one comes two days
later with a dnsmasq setup using opendns as forwarders where in fact i
said explicit

If they focused on "use a local caching resolver", sure. Obviously

sorry, but zero understanding

if someone is smart enough to know what to do the problem would not exist at all - if someone thinks he is so smart that he can stop reading in the middle of a single sentence without trying to understand it's a clear case of "damned don't manage any server connected to the internet"

AT LEAST when it still does not work by doing something random i expect someone step back and *read the whole fucking sentence* before write a new mail "did this and that but still don't work"