On 11/24/2016 11:23 AM, Geoff Soper wrote:
For a few weeks I've been suffering spam messages with attachments
getting through with a suspicious score of 0.0. Upon inspection, they
all had the following lines in the header:

As the first step in trying to resolve this, I updated to 3.4.1 which
results me in sometimes seeing (as expected):

but also sometimes:

i.e. missing X-Spam-Level: and X-Spam-Status:

Can anyone suggest what is going on here?

Try this in your local.cf

clear_headers
add_header all Relays-External _RELAYSEXTERNAL_
add_header all Relays-Untrusted _RELAYSUNTRUSTED_
add_header all Flag _YESNOCAPS_
add_header all Status _YESNO_, Score=_HITS_
add_header all Report _REPORT_
add_header all Checker-Version SpamAssassin _VERSION_ (_SUBVERSION_) on _HOSTNAME_

Also see "add_header" in SA docs for more options.