On Thu, 24 Nov 2016 11:33:19 +0100
Axb wrote:

> On 11/24/2016 11:23 AM, Geoff Soper wrote:
> > For a few weeks I've been suffering spam messages with attachments
> > getting through with a suspicious score of 0.0. Upon inspection,
> > they all had the following lines in the header:

> >     autolearn=unavailable version=3.3.2

Do you normally have a BAYES_* result in  X-Spam-Status? I think that
autolearn=unavailable implies that Bayes is configured to be on.

Try running one of these through spamassassin -D bayes

If you haven't already done it, set "bayes_auto_expire 0" and instead
run "sa-learn --force-expire" from cron (as the correct user).

> Try this in your local.cf
>
> clear_headers
> add_header all Relays-External _RELAYSEXTERNAL_
> add_header all Relays-Untrusted _RELAYSUNTRUSTED_

UNPARSEABLE_RELAY is only a significant problem if it's on the edge of
your internal or trusted network. These relays should be the
first--force-expire entries in the above two headers - check that they
are sensible.