That was the problem. I couldn't find the correct IP addresses. That's why
I asked here how to configure conditional forwarders correctly, I mean IP
addresses for uribl.com, etc.

Now my DNS server runs like a DNS server, uses root DNS servers to resolve
names.

I think I should "subscibe" to uribl's paid system if any.