On 2/14/2017 10:01 AM, Emin Akbulut wrote:

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: *Bowie Bailey* <bowie_bai...@buc.com
    <mailto:bowie_bai...@buc.com>>
    Date: Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 5:44 PM
    Subject: Re: Fwd: URIBL_BLOCKED ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to
    URIBL was blocked.
    To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
    <mailto:users@spamassassin.apache.org>

    That page is suggesting that you find the authoritative server for
    blacklist domains and force those domain queries to go to those
    servers.  This will fix the problem, but it is a bit fragile since
    your lookups will start failing if those domains ever change their
    DNS setup.
A better idea is to have your server stop forwarding altogether. Let your DNS server query the root servers and figure out the
    authoritative DNS servers for the domains itself.  This is how DNS
    servers were designed to work and there are few reasons not to do
    it this way.  Unfortunately, I have no idea where those settings
    are in the Windows DNS server.

That was the problem. I couldn't find the correct IP addresses. That's why I asked here how to configure conditional forwarders correctly, I mean IP addresses for uribl.com <http://uribl.com>, etc.

The page you referenced actually showed how to do that.

C:\> nslookup -querytype=ns uribl.com
uribl.com       nameserver = v.uribl.net
uribl.com       nameserver = o.icudp.com
uribl.com       nameserver = c.sarules.net
uribl.com       nameserver = p.icudp.net

c.sarules.net   internet address = 52.9.94.53
o.icudp.com     internet address = 54.149.125.143
p.icudp.net     internet address = 94.228.131.217
v.uribl.net     internet address = 52.71.102.73

The IP addresses listed are all nameservers for uribl.com.

Now my DNS server runs like a DNS server, uses root DNS servers to resolve names.

A much better idea.

fbb
I think I should "subscibe" to uribl's paid system if any.

You don't need to unless you continue to get blocked. Or if you just want to support them.

Before you think about paying, make absolutely sure that you are querying them directly. The paid service still won't work (afaik) if you are using forwarding.

--
Bowie