Kevin A. McGrail skrev den 2017-06-13 17:56:

I've been thinking a lot about hive protection on rules and
centralizing this type of data.

i will like to go the other way around, make spamassassin rules more decentraly, with feks ip repution, and uri repution based on maybe to see dmarc pass, say a spammail have 1 uri links to the payload, this would be tracked from dmarc as a spam for the dmarc record signed domain if learned with spamassassin -r

if its not dmarc pass, learn all ips and urls as spam

but not for url domains that are skipped testing, my above algo will imho not be beaten from spammmers side, but we miss dmarc still and repution localy tracked

just my own 3 euro, maybe i should have it in bitcoin :)