On Tue, 13 Jun 2017, Dianne Skoll wrote:

Hi,

Something I and possibly others might find useful would be rules that
expire.  Quite often, we might make some very specific rules to handle
a particular spam run and they lose their effectiveness pretty quickly.

I would love this for private rules, especially if it could be applied
to blacklist (or whitelist, I suppose) entries.  We regularly
blacklist specific addresses when they've obviously fallen victim to
some form of compromise.  If I could set those to expire rather than
add an annotation that I have to manually remember (or more likely
forget) to remove later, it would be fantastic.

http://pgp.mit.edu/                |      System Admin - UT CompSci
All syllogisms contain three lines |              sha...@shanew.net
Therefore this is not a syllogism  | www.ischool.utexas.edu/~shanew