Il 2017-09-25 00:12 David Jones ha scritto:
[..]

If you do this, then you need to make sure the secondary servers are setup identically to the primary to filter identically.
the two setup are identically.

As mentioned above, just use them in an active/active way like
smtp.ena.net.  If this is for msw.it:

# dig msw.it mx +short
5 posta.msw.it.
10 posta2.msw.it.

# dig posta.msw.it +short
88.33.124.107
# dig posta2.msw.it +short
77.43.50.11

Change the posta2 A record to just posta and delete the 10 MX record
so it would look like this:

# dig msw.it mx +short
5 posta.msw.it.

# dig posta.msw.it +short
88.33.124.107
77.43.50.11

Yes David, this could be another interesting solution, but for the moment also saw the work I did for the setup of the MX backup, I prefer to keep it:-)
Anyway thanks because you gave me some interesting ideas!

Thanks David