Il 2017-09-25 10:17 Lucio Chiappetti ha scritto:
[..]

(*) which does not mean SA is useless, as it was demonstrated
recently when an OS upgrade temporarily disabled amavisd (which is
what triggers spamassassin) and the SA-filtered spam came through. As
an order of magnitude, graylisting filters 80-85% of incoming mail.
The rest is about 50-50 ham and spam.